Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Another surgery?

So I've been having pain in my wrist and shoulder since the summer.  I kind of felt like they were tied together.  It is only most painful if I put pressure in my wrist, like pushups, down dog, etc.  So I quit doing yoga.  (Sad). 
My physical therapist felt like there was some inflammation in the wrist causing the bones in my hand not to glide properly under my radius and ulna. So I was comparing my wrists a few days later and noticed this guy pop up.  A cyst.  I got it checked out and had an ultrasound.  This isn't a cyst that they can drain.  So I need to have a consult with a hand surgeon.  Frustrating.  But worth it if I can get back to yoga and have less pain in my shoulder because the alignment is off.

No comments: