Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Office Update

I have been dying to redo my office.  In fact, I've been looking for a desk since we moved into this house in 2013. It's just been a hodge podge. I finally decided to just at least find a printer stand, since I was using an IKEA TV tray. (This is not a true "before" pic, because I had already built the new printer stand--seriously, I am a before pic failure--but you can see the old red desk and everything crammed into the front corner of the room.


Derek and I went to Office Depot and found this instead...
I was worried about putting the computer in this spot--and I kid you not almost put it in a terrible place so that the sun wouldn't be in the eyes of the person working on the computer.  It was only the next day when I woke up that I thought--CURTAINS!  Yes, they make these things that block sun if needed.  Duh. (Thanks Amazon Prime for getting them here in 2 days.) Anyway, this isn't really an AFTER photo.  Maybe next summer--wallpaper peel, new carpet, etc.  But for this school year, this is my new office.  So exciting!


No comments: