Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Last Week of Vacation

 The last week of the vacation didn't really feel like vacation. Derek had a conference in SLC.  So he worked all day and then went to dinner with cousins most nights.

Libby and Sarah had drama camp each day--which they loved.  I mean LOVED.  

We got to do some horseback riding! 

Ben and I helped Mimi wrangle Devin & Davy.  

I also finished my CEC course for my ACE (fitness) cert (it was a nutrition course that I really liked).  I'm cleaning up my diet! 

We celebrated Libby's birthday (a little early).

We went to the girls' drama performance that was the culmination of their week.  

And, the highlight for Ben--Space Jam!  His long awaited movie premier.

It was a long/short week.  It made me glad to have older kids who are solidly potty trained.  

It made it easier and also harder to come home.  Bittersweet.  

The Space Jam crew. Arvae paid for all the tickets!  (And it was virtually impossible to get everyone looking.) 

After the Drama Performance.  Centerpoint theater put on a great camp. 

The whole bunch. 

Before the performance (Libby begged me to bring Capri suns).  Somehow without Sarah. 

I took these two to the store by myself.  How did I ever live through littles? 

Adorable. 

Everyone loves Davy...

We did some giant bubbles.  See the juice of the bubble that had just popped? 

Cousin time! 


I also got to go to dinner and the park with Jen!  So fun. 

Jen's son Lars and Ben are 1 day apart in age.  They bonded and had a good time! 

We drove by East High and had to stop for a picture! 

Horseback riding during golden hour! 

It was fun--I still knew how to trot! 



Ben rode the big horse too--but he wanted to be sure I posted a pic of him on the pony. 

We are happy to be home, (especially for the cooler weather), but it was so fun to be with family & friends! 

No comments: