Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Being a Mom

There are times when I think that being a mom is the hardest and most frustrating job in the whole world--with so few tangible rewards. Then someone outside your family circle steps in and takes a few pictures that broaden your view of your world. Amazing. My girls are so important to me! I wouldn't trade them for any job--no matter what the pay or the effort it took.
I had a hard time cutting any of these out, so it is about 3 1/2 mins. of pics, but I think you will enjoy them.
And special thanks to Liz for taking these pictures on her visit to Seattle.

4 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

How funny. I did a post today entitled "On Being a Mom". We must have the same train of thought!

mrn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrn said...

I've looked at these pics multiple times a day since Liz sent them. They remind me how good life is and how lucky I am to have those two beautiful little girls in my life. You're an amazing mom, oh sister-in-law of mine!

Sweet Utah said...

I cry every time I watch this. They are so beautiful.