Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sarahisms

This week when I put Sarah on the changing table she was singing a little tune..."bum, bum, bum, bum, bu-bu-bum, bum, bum..." I couldn't quite recognize the tune, so I asked her what she was singing. I was informed, "I am not singing. I am bum bumming." Awesome. A new verb! Other words she is in love with right now: "Of course!" (as in, could you share with Libby, "of course!" when I am lucky.) "Absolutely!" (sometimes in the affirmative, sometimes with a NOT attached to it.) She is also obsessed with getting to the van first so that she can get into Libby's car seat. This is making for parking lot panic for me. I can't run fast enough to keep up with her. My big body can't carry her all the way to the car everywhere we go. So I am gripping her hand tightly until we get close enough that I feel it will be safe...thank goodness I can open the doors remotely so she can jump in. Luckily if I let Libby choose what song we are going to listen to, she is USUALLY okay with letting Sarah ride in her seat.

No comments: