Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Eve Pictures

Normally I am so ahead of the game.  I have Easter wardrobe picked out way ahead of time.  Professional pictures planned.  Oops. Not this year.  I bought the final parts of the outfits yesterday.  I didn't think we'd even get pictures (outside of the photoshoot we are doing for during Spring Break with my sis-in-law and the Randall cousins).  But we had an hour and some great lighting/weather yesterday evening, so we went for it.
But, in spite of my lack of training, I think I got some great shots.
I love these kids (and their creative ideas for posing and locations for photos.)
I took these at our local library after it was closed.  So it was just us, the blossoming trees, the homeless people and the cops in the parking lot.  Awesome.

This first location was a spot Libby liked.  It is kind of fun.  You can also tell this is the first location because Libby's hair is still wet from the shower.  It dries as the shoot goes on.  

Ben hamming it up.  

Sarah was into the arm crossing poses. 

The hand holding pose.  All is well until someone squeezes someone's hand too tight!


This is probably my favorite shot of the night.  I got the lighting and the blossoms behind Sarah just right.  

Libby insisted she was smiling in this one.  Then I showed it to her.  Then she gave me the smile below.  Now that's a smile.  


My best Bennie with the good lighting and blossoms.  The bow tie is the best!

This location is a spot at the library that they call Fairy Cove.  Not the best lighting, but they like creating poses on the rocks.  


I think I could frame this one!

Daffodil pics, for Grandma Geneva since they are her favorite. 


Menchies was the reward offered for good smiles and cooperation.  Notice that we stopped at home to change into pjs first.  Taking no chances that we might spill on an outfit before Easter!


No comments: