Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 2, 2017

I Thought I Was Busy...

There have been many times in my life when I thought I was busy.  And I guess I was.  But now, I have taken busy to a whole new level.
The cold that started next week decided to linger this week because I pushed a bit too hard.  And I think because my sinuses are just defective or something.  So I was tired this week.  But I had some seriously awesome highlights that made this week a week to remember.

Highlights:
My kids ate fast food/pizza 3 times this week.  They don't mind mom being so busy!  (For me this was a highlight because I didn't make or clean up dinner for 3 nights in a row!)
We finished off another wrestling season!  Einstein did quite well!
When the wrestlers were being called down to roll mats, Ben said, "I'm going to go down and show those guys how to roll mats."

I had a great time teaching Kindergarten.  I feel like I am hitting my stride.  I want to teach again next year.   I asked my former principal and a former student to write me a letter of recommendation. My student's response brought me to tears.




I also got to launch a Bodypump release for the first time in almost 2 years.  It was so fun! (And hard!)  The launch was on April Fools day.  Our joke was wearing pink and fluffy clothes (when the release was anything but!) and we did the tracks out of order.  People who come to BP like the structure.  So it was totally funny to throw them a curve ball.  And it was a different challenge to do triceps before chest!  Back track was last.  I was dying by the end!  The rest of the team stayed and did it again too.  I was lucky to get to leave and drive my kids to gymnastics. Whew!


No comments: