Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an amazing Norton Thanksgiving yesterday!  Thanks to Maren for hosting again.  I made 4 pies, sweet potatoes, stuffing and brie bites.  It was a lot of cooking and cleanup considering I didn't host.  We have David and Atza here with us, so we got a little Randall fun mixed in with the Nortonness.  
Here is the whole bunch of us (except for the friends of Alayne's that came). 

Seriously...

It was fun! 

We got super into the game "Family Business" after dinner.  This is what it looked like.  My favorite quote from Atza (that earned her lots of sympathy, "You are the worst!"  Then Libby started using it.  It was so funny. 

Before dinner table. 

Clark the Turkey Master pulling a face for the camera.  Seriously, his smoked turkey is the best...crazy that he doesn't even like turkey! 

The after dinner table. 
My favorite Thanksgiving tradition.  I love Rummikub.    

The other other tradition is that I lose at Rummikub.  Sarah beat me this year. 
The dessert table was heavily laden!  I asked Libby if she wanted my apple pie or Brett's apple pie.  "Brett's!" was her immediate answer.  I left mine for Clark to eat today for breakfast.  I brought home 1/2 the cherry, 3/4 of the sour cream lemon, and 1/2 of the coconut cream.  Just for the record, I maybe don't need to make so many next year?

1 comment:

Enrique said...

Omg the dessert spread! Happy holidays :) Miss u guys