Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, December 10, 2018

2018 Christmas Like Lists

This year I'm taking an idea from Happier with Gretchen Rubin.  Instead of a "Wish List," the kids created "Like Lists" of things that they are currently into.  This can give ideas for anyone who wants to gift them...but I'm trying not to get into the mode of thinking too much about what they want.  It was fun to see what they wrote. 
Ben's is extremely readable.  Only the last thing..diary is super phonetic.  I had never heard of Bey Blades or Bey Blade Stadiums, but I looked it up on amazon.  Seems pretty cool.  

Libby...I love the juxtaposition.  Barbies and jewelry and make-up.  She's growing up.  But she's still a little girl.  

Sarah...Lots of books, of course.  But fun things like an ugly Christmas sweater too.  

No comments: