Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Adoremus: Seattle Children's Choir Christmas Concert 2018

Yesterday was the Seattle Children's Chorus Christmas Concert.  It was so amazing.  Ben was really nervous the night before, because it was his first concert.  But he was awesome.  The girls were too.  We love our SCC family (as Libby called them last night in her prayers).   
Ben is the first little guy on the right. 

Sarah during rehearsal.  I didn't get a pic of Libby. 

We had a great cheering section! 
I did get some better pictures on the good camera, but Maren borrowed it.  So I'll have to add those later (see below!  I actually remembered!)
Today is Derek's squad party.  Thankfully Deborah was free and cleaned the house yesterday, so I just have to put together a veggie tray and my appetizer (a new jalapeno cranberry dip I was going to make for Thanksgiving).  I'm also having her come back tomorrow to clean up after the party.



No comments: