Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Norton and Fillmore

My best friend and I have had 3 babies together. Our firstborn are only a couple of weeks apart. Then our second born are about 2 1/2 months. The third born are again about 2 1/2 months apart. It has been so great to have a friend to swap notes with during pregnancy, and as we struggle to parent. Her advice has been so helpful so many times. I wouldn't want to be going through all of this without her! We have very similar views on so many things. One thing that has been very different with all of our kids--hers are HUGE and mine are small.
I don't have a good picture of Sarah and Gideon, but here are Reid and Libby: (BTW it is hilarious that they are basically holding hands in this picture. They are still very much in "love". Today in primary they got in a spat and then he said, "Will you still marry me Libby?" We had to break up a kissing session in the hall last week at church. Oh my!)


And Caleb and Ben...

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Love those Fillmores. Emmi practically saved my life with Gatorade.