Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Libbyisms

Libby told me the other day while I was eating dinner that if I kept eating so much I was going to have another baby in my belly. Hmmm....not sure if that is exactly how it works, but I didn't tell her that.

She also got a good look at my bare belly yesterday in its deflated state. She said, "Mommy, your belly button is scary!" I agree!

When we went to the gym yesterday I had to take all 3 in with me because the day care girl wasn't there yet. Libby went up to some of the ladies who were getting ready for class and said, "Do you want to see my brother?" Then lifted up the cover so they could see him. She was very proudly gazing on when they said, "Oh he is so cute!" She corrected them..."N0, he is HANDSOME."

No comments: