Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ben's School Pic


Is this not the most delicious looking young man EVER?  He said his picture looked ridiculous.  But I think it is delightful and divine.

Here is what I have been loving about this little guy lately:
-While I was gone, he asked me EVERY day for a countdown of how many days until I would be home.  It was so sweet.
-When I got home he gave me the biggest hug.  
-Then he started sharing all the terrible jokes he learned from Spongebob while I was gone.  (He isn't allowed to watch it while I am around).  Thanks Derek.
-A few weeks ago I put up signs to help encourage the kids to USE the shoe racks I put up in the laundry room.  It is easy to just turn into the kitchen and leave your shoes there instead.  (Making your mom crazy!) So, there are now signs warning you are entering the NO SHOE Zone.  Ben makes an actual physical barrier and forces us to go back in and put our shoes away (yes, reminding me too).  Love it.
-I also heard him telling Sarah (who wanted to wear her shoes from the wedding), NO white shoes after LABOR DAY!  This adorable kid loves rules.  Just ask Derek how many pushups he had to do while we were gone for forgetting to say excuse me!
-I want to cut his hair now, it needs a trim.  He wants me to leave it longer so he can do a mohawk.  

No comments: