Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Lists 2015

The electric cash register and the marble run were my idea.  Not sure how someone is going to give him "normal toy humans."  LOL!
This year I let the girls write their own lists.  They didn't ask for help with spelling or suggestions.  Ben came to me and rattled off this list of "electric" items so fast it was like a machine gun.  I have no idea if there is such thing as an electric toy Santa or electric toy monster.  But apparently that is what sounded fun to him.  Honestly, I have spent so much time cleaning up toys lately that I am going toy minimal this year.  Books and clothes from mom and dad this year.  

The girls both want "my Genorashon" (Libby's spelling) or "my genorashin" (Sarah's spelling) stuff.  My Generation is the Target brand of American Girl knock offs.  I love that they were smart enough not to even ask for anything from the actual American Girl store.  The last thing on Sarah's list is a Ukulele.  And they both asked for an iPhone.  It starts early, lol.  But they actually want old iPhones that they can use for games and imessaging.  This is going to be an interesting year.    


No comments: