Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Libby's a Fourth Grader!


I loved 4th grade.  I had the best teacher (Mrs. Bailey), good friends, and I really hope that Libby loves her year too.  So far so good.  At the Back to School BBQ she found out that she wouldn't be in class with her bestie this year.  There was serious wailing by both girls.  But Libby told me that the teachers do a lot of things together and she got to spend most of the day with Lily anyway.  And she told Aunt Maren tonight that she has the best teacher ever!  So, I'll take it as a good start!
Awesome photos by Black Hat Media.

Libby's "so excited she won't stand still" photos by me.  



Libby wrote her own goals.  She gets really angry at school and we decided to get her some stress balls she can keep in her desk to squeeze.  We'll see how that works out.  The kids who were the most frustrating for her have both  moved, so that will help I hope.  
Cheers to another good year as Cheetahs!

No comments: