Sarah has had such a whirlwind of a summer so far. She was so glad to have a week at home!
She is dog sitting, and had a bit of a snafu on the first day and the dogs wet in the kitchen of the house. It took her several days of going 3 times a day and doing a lot of cleaning to get them to stop doing that. Good life lesson. If you are late to let the dogs out, it's a lot of work to retrain them!
She also has had a great time with friends.
| Sarah's first ballot! She gets to vote now since she'll be 18 by the Nov election. |
| Can 3 people stand on a paddleboard? |
| Also some shopping. Wowza. She spent 1/2 of her money from Lake Wenatchee in one shopping trip. |
And, I helped her clean her room. After being SO busy, it had gotten a little out of hand. She tried to box me out...but I got in. (I've had some practice helping resistant people with cleaning lately.) I didn't get a pic of the final product. But we even got her earrings sorted and in a new container.
No comments:
Post a Comment