Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Libby's Life Aspirations

I wrote a few weeks ago about how Libby told the girls at a birthday party that in 10 years she would be dating either a thief or a drug person.
Well, never fear, she has thought far beyond that too.   When we went to the open house at her school, all the kids had done a poster of what they wanted to be when they grew up.  Other kids had things like: police man, soldier, ballerina, ice skater, etc.
Libby:  "When I grow up I want to be Queen Elisabeth, because my name is Elisabeth and that is sillye."
This week I asked her what she wanted to do the make the world a better place.  She said, "Rule over it."
She also told Derek that one of her career goals is Queen of the Universe.
Guess she is aiming for the stars!
This weekend one of her aspirations was to have me put up the tent so they could play in it.  She wouldn't let it go.  Begging, pleading, etc.  Finally I gave in.  They have had a good time.  When you have the space to set up a tent in the house, you should do it sometimes.  Even when I means a lot more work for you, right?

No comments: