Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Big Boy Ben

On Memorial Day we spent some quality time at the pool.  I lounged and read while the kids swam.  Ben begged to be able to swim without his life jacket.  So I swim tested him every which way.  He did just fine, so I gave him the thumbs up to swim without it.  He is in heaven.
Also on Memorial Day, he was playing "push down tag."  "You know Mom, where you don't just tag someone, you try to push them down!"
So, he got new glasses this week.  Luckily the Costco guy let me buy the display frame that fit his lenses and INSTANT new glasses.  Hooray.  I promised him I'd order the Transformer frame he fell in love with next time he needs new glasses.
I took a picture of him in the Transformers frames, so we can remember to get them next time.  
Broken frames, bruised face.  I put "push down tag" on the banned games list.  
Into the 8 foot.  Pure joy!


No comments: