Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Concert Week

We had 2 concerts this week.  Libby's last band concert of the year, and the Seattle Children's Chorus final concert.  Libby has been reluctant to practice her clarinet.  But the nice thing about a band concert, I sat back and listened to all the squeaks coming from the instruments--and I had no idea if they were Libby or not.  Derek spotted that she fake played one song.  I just chose not to watch that closely.  She will play for one more year...then decide if she is going to continue. Whether or not she sounded good, she looked good doing it! 



The brave concert goers. 

She had a huge cheering section! 

Then Saturday was the band concert.  This is more of Libby's thing.  And Sarah really loves it too.  They are awesome when they sing together.  I'm so excited for lots more years of choir! 
Libby was selected for a solo again this concert.  So fun! 
I was chaperoning, and missed the opening.  I hope recording was allowed...

No comments: