Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 24, 2018

We Made IT!

We made it to the end of the school year.  Whew!  What a crazy ride.  I wasn't sure that our family could thrive with me at work full time.  But we did it.  And it was good!  So the house wasn't as clean (until we started paying someone to help with that) and the meals were less healthy (sometimes), but we had a great year.  I'm exhausted.  I have no "last day of school" pictures because we were busy getting ready for the last day of school assembly with student council.  I have no pics of my kids with their teachers. But the "school color" reveal--complete with 30 balloons in black and gold was awesome.  And I only got a bit teary as I announced awards at the assembly.  I am ready for a break.  And then we will do it again.  Our last year all together at the same school!
Whew! 

No comments: