Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Libby the Dancer


Libby loves to dance, have you noticed? So I decided it was time for her to start her formal training. She has had two classes now and is loving it! I am loving it even more, just walking into the dance studio makes me feel happy.

The students have to wear black leotards, pink tights, and bring tap and ballet shoes each week.

Here is Libby in full regalia, and NOT into having her picture taken. She looks like she is preparing for when the paparazzi will be chasing her for real.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

hey, we signed Mad up for dance too. only she cries and clings to me during class. boo!

triciarnorton said...

I picked one where I just drop her off and leave. I don't even get to watch except for 1 week every other month. I think that helps so she doesn't cling to me.