Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Utah Trip Day 2

On Thursday we drove up to Logan to see my grandparents. It was a great trip. We stopped at the cheese factory and my favorite pizza place, the Pizza Factoria. Yum! My grandma has dementia, so sometimes she has a hard time having conversation, but it was really good this trip. My grandpa is just delightful. He has always been quiet, but he is getting more chatty and fun to be around. I just love them! We took the girls for a walk up to the USU campus. Libby was NOT impressed with the true Aggie A. Sarah slept the whole walk. I loved being there again. It was such a fun time in my life!

After visiting with my grandparents some more we went up to Bridger campground, my family's favorite camping destination. It is perfect for us, because we are so NOT hardcore campers. It is the first campground up Logan canyon, making it close to civilization. It has flushy pottys and a water tap. It is a place you can reserve the day of. It has a river flowing next to the camp sites and is beautiful in spite of its proximity to the highway. Sarah loved throwing rocks in the river. My mom and dad cooked up some amazing food. We had a great time chatting with Myrna and Jerry. The girls actually slept well all night (even after Libby took a tumble off her bed in the tent trailer.



No comments: