Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 15, 2018

A CRAZY Randall Week

It was such an amazing week to be a Randall!  This week our family added a SISTER!  Drea has been a part of the Randall clan for quite some time.  But now it is official!  I couldn't be happier about this addition to our family.  Drea has be perfect amount of sass and kindness, energy and chill, just everything.  I am so happy that she is my sister!  Nick and Drea eloped, and it felt so perfectly them!  Beautiful. 



AND on the SAME DAY, David Bryce Cottle made his appearance.  I am so happy for Rachel.  Wish I could be there with her!  (I was planning to go for my Spring Break, but instead I am going to have my cyst removed.  I'm going to go for her 40th in August.  We will meet little Davey in Utah over the 4th of July.)
 Devin meeting his new brother.  SO sweet! 
So much joy in our family this week.  It was downright exhausting and none of it even happened directly to me!  (Ben wants me to add that Devin is acting like it is HIS baby.)

No comments: