Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Back To School!

This has been a "Back to School" for the books.  We are all enjoying school--except for me.  I am struggling because I am teaching a split class...and because our numbers are so high likely on Tuesday afternoon, they are going to move students around and everything will change!  The master schedule is messed up, and that will have to change for me too.  So much in flux that I can't settle in!  I don't want to teach and then have to re-teach to a new group of students.  And yet, I don't really want to have to teach a split.  For this long range planning girl, this has been absolute torture.  I don't even know what to expect or hope for on Tuesday.  But it will be good to finally just know so I can move forward with the year.
I am enjoying my split so far.  But who knows!  AHHH!
Anyway, we got some good pics on the first day.  Look how calm we all look ;)



Onward and upward!!

No comments: