Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 16, 2018

President Nelson in Seattle

Last night we got to go to Safeco to hear President Nelson speak with 49,000 of our closest Mormon friends.  It was really CROWDED.  But really awesome.  I don't like crowds.  I don't like going to places where I'm not certain about parking, logistics, etc.  I was very tense.  And it was chilly.  So I ended up with a resurgence of neck pain and headache today.  It was worth it to take my kids to hear the prophet speak.  He was so upbeat, hopeful and energetic.  I can "hold onto the raft." I hope they publish at least a summary of his talk. I wish I would have taken pictures and taken notes!
But we survived.  Even the hour wait to get out of the parking garage.  Thankfully we had a book to listen to.  We had Grammy and Grandpa with us, so that was nice!
Anyway, this post will have to be documentation that we were there!

No comments: