Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 16, 2018

I Like Teaching!

So this week I emerged from the clouds of the craziness of this year for a few minutes and realized that I do like teaching!  I am still trying to figure out this wacky schedule, and how to manage a 4/5 split.  But a few times this week I had a few flashes of teaching joy.
Some of those were in making a video for Student Council, and in getting all of the application stuff ready.  But some was in good old lesson planning.
I spent a lot of time this week trying to get Rhinos to start on time and finally had to give up and push back the start date a week.  It is hard to be new at the Rhino scheduling/insurance navigation.
I will be so glad to be done with Rhinos.
I can make it. 
It will be so much better if I can get my neck straightened out and I don't have a headache every day.  I'm hopeful that this is the week for that...I stopped taking a new Vitamin C supplement that I think was part of the problem.
Hooray for a fresh start and a new week.

No comments: