Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Touristing in Seattle

My parents and my aunt are on their way to Alaska today on a cruise.  We were so glad they could come up early and play for a day in Seattle!
The Space Needle has just reopened to visitors with a new revolving glass floor, glass walls, glass benches and incredibly stunning views!  We went down for the early bird!






 Libby and Sarah got a quick pic with Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper who happened to be hanging out at the Seattle Center.
 We stopped by the Troll in Fremont, and got Pilmeni for lunch.
 We ate lunch at home while watching the Husky game--it was a tough loss.
During the game we took a break to go to Double D Meats (my dad needed to stock up on Man Trail Mix).  And they wanted Arvae to experience Double D.  It's pretty amazing.
After the game we went to Edmonds beach so Arvae could see it.  We really live in such a beautiful place!  I'll be dropping them at the cruise ship later today--I'm sure Alaska will be even more stunning!
I am so blessed to have such a great family!

No comments: