Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Setting our Intentions

I had 3 stepping stone kits that I got on clearance last year.  I was going to replace "Hop, Skip and Jump" with these bigger pavers.  But then I ran out of time. So they have just been sitting there.  I decided to put them to good use.  The kids each picked an intention, or a word (or two) for their school year.  And we set them in STONE!
It was a fun "family study" time.  (Even though Libby and Ben got a time out for fighting...I decided to bring back time out today.  It's going to help me finish out the summer.  I need something!)


Ben's Word: Cool (as in I'm cool?  I'll stay cool? I look cool?  Not sure--guess we will find out!)

Libby.  Strong and Successful (and cracked...oops.  My bad I think).  The stamping thing was pretty cool!  

Star Sarah.  I think because she will shine a light for her peers.  But maybe she will also be the star of the show.  


No comments: