Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Wild WAVES!

For a couple of summers I have been promising to take the kids to Wild Waves.  I finally made it happen (by inviting a friend for each of them so I couldn't back out.)
It was really fun.  Beautiful (not too sunny and hot) day.  Ben & Jed were perfect partners.  They went on every ride, ran everywhere (unless I reminded them to slow down), and had so much fun.
Libby and Sarah both invited friends who liked roller coasters less than they do.  But it all worked out.  We had a great time.  I even got some reading in while they were swimming--and while I may have lost track of them during their water play.  Seemed safer to stay with the towels where I knew they would return eventually.  I am not really a fun mom, but I can occasionally help them have fun.  





No comments: