Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 29, 2017

School Pics...Round 1

3 out of the 4 of us got our school pics on Friday.  I'm guessing Ben's will come on Monday.  But I can't wait to blog them, because they are so fun. 
Plus, we don't need Ben's school pic to know that he is adorable.  In fact, this week he came to my classroom before all of my student were gone at the end of the day.  I was leaving to find the principal (we had to talk often this week re: student council--BAH! That's another story however...).  Ben said, "I'll go with you!  You can't leave me in here with your students because they think I'm ADORABLE!  And it's so annoying!" 
Before school on picture day I grabbed Libby from running club and made her come for this little picture.  Can you tell how annoyed she is?  But it was fun to capture that this year (and maybe next year too) we are all in one school.  I am holding onto this moment.  I love being at school with my kids.  (Most of the time...except when Libby gets in trouble for drawing on the tennis court instead of paying attention during science or when Sarah refuses to get signatures on her reading log because "I just love reading, I don't want to have to get signatures!"  I hear that kiddo!)  (Just a side note, they maybe needed to whiten my teeth at little bit less.  Yikes!)

Libby's hair was amazing before running club.  Just saying, why do they have to have picture day on running club day?  She picked out this dress for pictures.  I don't think she will ever wear it for any other day.  This girl and her clothes!  

I actually really like this picture.  I still have a bit of my summer glow, just had my hair done, and those teeth!  Wow. 

Sarah is such a cutie.  I love her genuine smile.  She is so happy to be around.  Unless it is time to work on a difficult song on the piano.  That is not her favorite!  But she has been rocking school this year.  She loves her teacher, and I think that shows!  

No comments: