Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Back to the Grind!

We jumped back into life this week.  School, drama club, dance, wrestling club, choir, wrestling matches, doctors appts, etc.  It was busy.  But I am reminded that I do like routine.
I am happy that we are all back at school.
I am happy that Shorewood beat Lynnwood on Thursday.
I am happy that Derek's cold is getting better.
I am happy that there are some more options for me to explore to help with my headaches.
I am happy that we had sun  yesterday.  I really needed that!
I am happy that I have a 19 for 2019 list that I am excited about, and a couple of friends to meet with to create some accountability.  We had a great time at the spa on Friday night.
I am happy that I have such an amazing family.
I am happy that I love tidying up (and that Netflix has a series about it... ;)
I am happy that the doctors cleared up my mom's infection and that they closed her chest again yesterday.  This time with some titanium plates and screws.
I am happy that I got to talk to her almost every day last week.
I am happy for a clean slate, a fresh start.

I hope you have some things you are happy about in this new year!

No comments: