Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Ben Quotes


Ben has been so fun lately.  I am really bad at writing down the funny things he says.  But here are a couple.

Ben: Mom, some of my friends have been asking me lately if I can help them.  I say yes.  But then I don't.  Because they didn't say WILL you help me.

Oh my little grammar nazi.  Derek is so proud right now.

Yesterday Ben was super concerned about the length of his arm hairs.  And the height of his forehead.  Funny how he is so concerned with his appearance.

Also my favorite right now is how he loves his new haircut.  He says, "I look so good with my jeans and the [insert whatever shirt] and my new haircut today."

He lost another tooth this week.  "I just got sick of it being loose, so I pulled it out."

He decided for one day that he wanted to wait for the tooth fairy to come until he lost a bunch of teeth.  Then the next day he changed his mind.  When the tooth fairy did come, she couldn't find the tooth (who's idea was it to put it under the pillow????).  He was confused/sad that he still had his tooth and money.

Yesterday he wrote a note the to clean room fairy and the fairy that comes to his outside fairy garden.  He is concerned that he hasn't seen them for a while.  Hopefully they make and appearance soon! (His room is usually quite tidy these days, so the clean room fairy just forgets.  I wish her possible appearance could motivate his sisters across the hall!)

No comments: