Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Future Job Day

This week was a Spirit Day--Future Job Day.  Sarah had a field trip to UW, so she dressed in UW gear.  Ben wavered all morning, but decided  to wear the lab coat and fedora and be and "Adventurer." Libby was a movie star in her dress for the Variety Show. 
I was super excited to dress up like my principal.  I "borrowed" a shirt that I gave him a few years back that he had hanging on his wall--it says "I'm a School Principal, so you know I'm smart and awesome."  He was super super tickled.  We got a couple of pictures together too...but those are on his camera.  I'll have to add them.  I'm wearing khakis and a very large white button down under the t-shirt.  On Friday he was wearing a similar outfit.  It was perfect. 
Student Council is one of the straws that weighs heavily on my back.  But I did it because my kids love spirit days and being involved.  And it pays off pretty big.


No comments: