Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy New Year!

We had our first New Year's Eve with Derek in many many years.  We made fondue with actual cheese (not the stuff in a bottle).  We had yummy chocolate fondue too.  We played some games (Happy Salmon, a new favorite, Monkeys on the Bed, and Scum).  Then Derek went to bed and the kids and I played Battleship.  It is fun to see Ben coming into his own with playing games.
We rang in the new year at like 8:30 and went to bed.  I didn't even hear the fireworks at midnight.
But I couldn't be happier to have a fresh start.
I didn't go to the spa this week, first time in several years.  But I cleaned and put away Christmas, wrote my 19 for 2019 goal list, worked on stuff for school.  I also got a massage, a mammogram and had a dentist appointment all in the same day.  I started a new round of PT to try to fix my headaches/trap/shoulder issue (maybe my bicep tendon creating impingement as causal agent, and I am feeling better already). 
Bring it on 2019.





No comments: