Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Libbyism

So every day the girls have to do one chore.  Lately Libby has been putting up a bit of a stink about it.  Derek was napping one day this week when I was trying to get Libby to do her chore.  I said things like, "I do so much work around the house, I make sure you have clean clothes, clean dishes to eat your food on, food to eat," etc...I was going to finish with, "so don't you think you can help a little with all the work I have to do."
She interrupted me as I listed all the work I do and she said, "I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU.  I WANT TO BE LIKE DADDY!"
It was so hard to keep a straight face.  I guess I am not the only one around here who forgets sometimes how hard he works since 3 hours of his workday happen before I even wake up.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Kids are hysterical. Love it!