Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Night Night...

Libby has a very vivid and active play imagination. The other day she came in and told me that "the soldiers had killed her children" (the Barbies she was playing with). But her favorite game of all is the going to bed game. Which is ironic since when it is really bed time, she doesn't like that game at all!


Creating beds for Libby, daddy, and her new doll was a snap for Libby. Daddy actually fell asleep here. Libby, of course, did not.

Creating a bed for Libby and Sarah in the shelves in the family room was also a breeze. Getting Sarah to stay in the bed was a bit tougher. Libby kept chasing her around trying to get her back in bed. (Now she knows how I feel some nights.)

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I remember sleeping on the shelves in my dad's "new" store when I was about Libby's age.