Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 18, 2013

So Far, So Good!

All went well with our inspection...the appraiser came on Friday.  As long as he can figure out how our house can be worth the purchase price (which shouldn't be a problem), we are just waiting to close.  And packing.  And prepping.  To move...where?
Well, we might have found something.  I was hoping to know by now, but yesterday owners of the home we offered on needed time to think about the 2 offers they had received before they decided.  It is a family that goes WAY back with the Nortons, so we are hopeful that our offer will prevail, even if it is for less...
Yesterday I was a nervous wreck over it!  Today I am Zen.  If it is meant to be, it is meant to be.  Right?
As my realtor, the amazing Christie Quigley said, just "chillax" (a cross between chill and relax--it should be something I say to myself a million times a day even in normal circumstances!)
Update coming soon, maybe tomorrow?
 

1 comment:

Laney said...

Exciting!! Definitely keep updating!