Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dining Room Project

The dining room project has taken 4 years.  These first pictures were taken in April 2014.  This is when I painted the back wall a beautiful orange.  



Love this color and the curtains.  
Then in preparation for Leanne's wedding in 2015 we refinished the floors, got rid of the screens, and got a new chandelier. 
Then we stalled out.  We just couldn't find a table I liked.  I wasn't sure if I would like a rug under my table (especially with little kids!)
But the kids are older now.  And I successfully bought a rug I loved (with help from my designer) for the family room.  So I was a little braver.  And, I finally found  table I loved.  It was on sale at Costco and Maren I ended up going in to buy it on the last day of the sale on my birthday weekend.
It was a great birthday present.  Only took us a few weeks to get it put together.
But here is the new space.  I love it!



No comments: