Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Norton Reading Challenge 2022

 This year it was the Wild and Wonderful Norton Reading Challenge.  HERE IS OUR LIST.  As usual there were those who didn't read the books.  But for those who did--it was a fun list.  I was surprised at home much being a dog owner helped me love and feel deeply the ones about wolves, Call of the Wild, Wolf Called Wander and Never Cry Wolf.  I didn't love Small Spaces--not really my genre.  But everyone else liked it (especially Ben as it was his suggestion.) The Donut Fix led to the "life-changing" donuts for the Challenge night.  They were good--so good. But the chocolate cream wasn't my fav.  Also, I let some of them rise too long.  The kitchen was a disaster as Libby and Derek finally decided to pull out the pasta maker I got Derek for Christmas as well. So we were well fed last Sunday.  It was quite the day! 




Derek, Geneva and I were on a team together (usually I make the Kahoot--so I don't play.  But this year Clark stepped up to the plate--so I got to play. ) It was a great team effort! 

The Life-Changing Chocolate Cream Donuts recipe.  (I also liked the second book--the Donut King.). Middle Grade books For the WIN! 

No comments: