Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Hide & Seek

 Okay, so I've mentioned that I'm not a fun mom.  But I've been unwinding a bit.  Just a bit.  After my relaxing mid-winter break I had the idea that we should play family Hide and Seek a couple of weeks ago.  And it was so fun.

We've done it twice now.  Big hit. The first week Libby had us all put our phones on the counter to play.  A kid.  Voluntarily putting a phone down for family time.  Now that's a win. 

Libby won 3 times in a row the first week with a crazy spot (top of the front closet.)

Last week we couldn't find dad.  He forced us into the garage and wanted a picture of us there before he'd come out so we wouldn't find his spot.  The kids were threatening to put him "straight into a home."  haha. 

Anyway, big kids are fun too.  And sometimes so are moms.  (But warning, don't hide where Buddy can find you.  He'll spoil your spot!) 




No comments: