Okay, what is the face I'm making? Yeah. It about sums it up. I really felt like I was going to change jobs this summer. Had 3 interviews. No takers. So I'm back in fifth grade. And I really do feel good about it. I love what I'm doing. It just feels like a lot when you add seminary and wrestling stuff. I feel like the answer to my prayers has instead been a mindset shift. I don't have to get worked up over every little thing. So I'm trying not to. Also I have a class of 31 again. So far they seem to be an easier bunch than my last big class. So here's hoping!
| Love these cuties so much. Are Ben's eyes closed in that picture? Maybe. But he's been having a great year so far. |
| This is senior year! It's having 4 classes at school and one running start class. It's having swim and dive every day after school. It's being dive captain. It's being awesome. |
Tomorrow we start seminary! It's getting real!
No comments:
Post a Comment