Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Libby Attempts to Shower



So leaving Libby to roam free during my showers has caused incidents in the past. But, with the garbage put away, the child safety locks on, and plenty of Libby toys in the floor, I thought I was in the clear. No. Now she has decided she wants to slip into the shower with me. Luckily the lip of the shower is a bit too high, but she certainly tried! She even pulled herself to nearly standing as part of the effort. In the end she just pushed back the shower curtain (after sucking on it) and played in the water she could reach. I love her creativity.

2 comments:

Packer Family said...

Cute! The other day Nate was in the shower and Caden walked in, opened the curtin and yelled "Hi". It was cute and a little creepy:)

Taylor said...

The most impressive part to me is that you keep your bathroom clean enough that you don't mind Libby crawling around in there. Way to go, Trish!