Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Slacker?

Well, Tuesday to Saturday is a big break in the blog--especially for one as diligent as I have been. I have only one excuse. Libby is going to have a "sibby". Or in other words, I am slogging through the tiredness of my 1st trimester with our #2. We are so excited! I can't wait...But, somehow running for the camera seems a titch more effort that it is worth at times now. But don't worry, I am already 11 weeks. 2nd trimester here I come!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations!!!!! That is amazing and you are definitely a braver person than I.

Sleepless In St. George said...

Yeah! Hope the yuckies end soon. Can't wait to see who/what #2 is going to be!

Packer Family said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so happy for you!!! If you need any help or just a break let me know! It's fun having them close together I promise!

Mike said...

Awesome news, congrats and hope everything goes great! Get that Libby a sibling!

Laney said...

That's so exciting!!! Congratulations! How far apart will Libby and "sibby" be in age?

triciarnorton said...

15 months! Yikes.