Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation TIME!

Well, we went on vacation. How relaxing is a vacation with little kids? Not very. And although I had several things I could legitimately complain about (ear infections, a cold x 6, sleepless nights, etc.), it was (especially in hindsight) a really fun vacation! The company was amazing, my kids got to be with grandparents and great grandparents, the food was pretty yummy, the weather was stellar, the waverunners were awesome, the river was lazy, I had a great travel companion in my brother, I could go on...but I will sum up by saying it was a good time! Libby's vocabulary grew (especially of people's names!). Her favorite names were her aunts and uncles and grandparents of course, and Mike, Carli (a dog), and Edward. She loved to say that we were in Salmon. Sarah got closer to walking and made it through her ear infection even though it took 3 kinds of antibiotics to make it! (We have an appt. with the ear dr. on Friday.)

There are too many pictures to include here now, so I will have to do something fun with them to add to the blog. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. It was a good time! Libby & Sarah are just too cute!!

Myrna said...

Now I know where those teeth marks came from in my kitchen table. Ha, ha, just kidding. Looking forward to more pictures. Do a slide show.