Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Brithday Libby

Today Libby had her 2nd party for her 2nd birthday. A couple of picture highlights from the two partys.
Blast-off cake made by Grandma Debbi because I had a cold (not to mention that she makes better cakes.)
I don't know if this is an actualy birthday shot, but this is where she opened presents.

Libby putting the birthday hat on Daddy.
The 2 seconds she wore the hat. (It kind of looks like she was smiling, she wasn't, she was crying.)
The birthday "cake" made my me...it is actually "golf balls," a new Libby favorite made of graham crackers, peanut butter, coconut and chocolate. I consider it a balanced meal for Libby :) Thanks Jenn!


5 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Happy Birthday Libby...and Rach and Camden and Addison!

Debbi said...

Love the golf ball cake.

Amber said...

Wow, happy birthday (belated) to the big girl! Glad to see it was a happy day for Libby and the family :)

Jnuck said...

I just saw that I got shouted out on your blog. Thanks! I feel so privileged. And I think I took that family picture that is the banner, right? You guys are adorable! I'm so glad I know you.

triciarnorton said...

Jen, you are amazing!!! Yes, you did take the great picture in the banner! I so love you!