Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It Starts When...

You Sink in His Arms. And Ends With YOUR Arms in the Sink.
This is a plaque next to my grandmother's sink in Logan. I love it. I thought about it often yesterday after I went to run my fully loaded dishwasher and nothing happened. Nothing. I pushed every button multiple times. I flipped the breaker back and forth a few times. Nothing. It had been dying lately...not getting things very clean...Well, Merry Christmas we said to each other, and went dishwasher shopping. Guess my digital SLR will have to move down the list of things I am going to buy because a stainless steel interior amazing turbo jet dishwasher jumped right to the top. We are quite proud of ourselves because we actually shopped multiple stores before we made the purchase. Grandpa Dave would be proud (my mom told me) because we didn't buy a Kenmore. If I needed any affirmation that we did the right thing spending the money, it came as plunged my hands into the sink to wash all those dishes, since the dishwasher we wanted won't arrive on our door until the 31st. It will be a Happy New Year when I load that baby up!

Here she is: http://www.us-appliance.com/kuds30ivbl.html

No comments: