Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Libby Knows Best

Yesterday Libby said my favorite thing she has ever said. I had asked Derek to come and help me with something in the kitchen. He was in the family room watching tv. Libby was sitting at the table. She could see both of us (for those who don't know our floor plan). She looked at me for a minute, looked at Derek for a minute, then said, "DADDY, YOU COME HELP MOMMY, RIGHT NOW!"
What a champ!

Sarah also said my favorite thing yet. Besides "Iluvyou" which she says now. Libby started knocking on the door after her nap (a daily ritual, she knocks to let me know she is ready to get up). Sarah said, "IT'S LIBBY!" (sort of more like "ibby" but still!)

I love my smart girls.
Now if only Libby would go potty and learn her colors. Those are her new year's resolutions.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

They're so amazing! Don't sweat the potty and the colors. They'll come.

Very Strange, Very Very Strange said...

Awwwwww! How adorablee! You're so lucky to have such adorable kids!