Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break!

I have never been so excited for a spring break in my life.  Ok, maybe that is an exaggeration, but I was so ready to have a week with fewer expectations!  I didn't have to get Libby on the bus every day, I didn't have to get Sarah to preschool.  It was so nice!  I did teach a few extra classes, but it felt like the good old days when life was more about me.  It was a good week for cold recovery for me.  I am almost there I think.  
We did have one excursion to the Science Center.  We went with the Barrett cousins (Alayne took some good pics of the whole group that I need to get.)
It was crowded and a bit over my kids' heads in some places, but it was fun!  Ben wasn't so sure about the dinosaurs, but he loved the giant caterpillar statue.  Sarah loved all of it and so did Libby.  The butterfly room was especially awesome.  Butterflies are truly beautiful and incredible!
Anyway, I am ready to get back to the daily grind.  I think.  




No comments: