Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Christmas Dances


Since I was selling tickets for the Saturday afternoon performance, I made sure the Norton girl fan club (including Auntie Jen, her friend Bryce and I) were on the front row.  Perfect for capturing this gem!  I almost didn't recognize Sarah with her bangs pulled back.  They are watching it right now and talking through all the moves.  They really knew this dance!

Libby as Ellie the Elf. She is the farthest one to the left (and the tiniest). Her friends at school have started calling her Nortiny. I think it is adorable. She isn't a fan of the nickname.
Sarah rocked this Reindeer dance!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Libby & Sarah are developing some great skills. They're quite the little dancers, and I love their cheerleader Ben.