Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Santa Pics

Yep, I was busy getting other things done (and cooking my contribution to the potluck).  So when we got to the church for the holiday brunch I realized my children looked like a hot mess.  Clothes that were too small, wild hair, etc.  And other kids looked much more polished.  But I took pics of them with Santa anyway, and vowed that I would dress them more nicely for the next event.  (Which was today--and THAT didn't go well--with Libby especially, helping me to realize why I hadn't pushed it on Saturday for the brunch.)  So I'm going shopping tomorrow. They have growth spurts at such inconvenient times!
Libby told Santa that all she wants is "My Generation" stuff.  (For American Girl Dolls, the Target brand).  Oops.  Forgot about that when deciding on gifts.  


I braided Sarah's hair on Thursday night to give it some texture for the Nutcracker.  Boy did it work!  She is telling Santa that she wants an iPhone.  Good luck with that!

Blurry, but all 3.  Rocking their crazy out fits.  

Derek took Ben on an outing to Toys R Us to scout out what he wanted.  Derek took him (I'm sure) only to the Lego section of the store.  Surprise!  Derek (I mean Ben) is getting Legos!  But he told Santa exactly what set he wanted--the one we have already purchased.  Sweet score.  1 for 3?  That isn't bad.

No comments: